In order to deliver quick and high quality services, the CSP export department is ready to respond to customer’s requests 24h/7d. The main responsibilities of export department are:
- Responding to customers’ requests through Email,phone or face to face negotiations.
- Effective marketing to attract new customers through attending at international conferences.
- Promotion of negotiations with customers in all aspects such as the price, quantity of order, product specifications, delivery time, and contract conditions (if needed) from A to Z
- Determination of marketing strategies and market development plans.
- Helping our customers to adjust their orders through our sales engineering experts
- The analysis of costs and sales, performing market research and price forecast, investigation of competitor activities.
- Following up customer claims, problems, technical issues or any other after-sales services.
The price of our products consists of two parts:
- Price of the material
- Fabrication cost
The price of the material is calculated based on the London Metal Exchange (LME) rates.
Our fabrication cost depends on the type of the material, dimensions of the product, quantity of order, tempering condition, etc.