As the largest manufacturer of semi-finished copper products and copper alloys in Iran, Shahid Bahonar Copper Industries Co. has developed the following guiding principles concerning its Total Management System to fulfill the requirements of ISO 9001: 2008, ISO 14001: 2004, and ISO 18001: 2007:
– Decreasing in-process materials,
– Reducing non-conformities and re-works,
– Ongoing development and improvement of products and timely delivery with a focus on customer satisfaction,
– Increasing marketing activities in order to improve the market share by focusing on market niches,
– Dedication to the continuous improvement of processes and activities, and obtaining results efficiently and effectively,
– Commitment to protect the environment, (through continuous improvement in processes, products, and services)
– Meeting and exceeding all regulatory requirements,
– Committed to maintaining and enhancing the safety and well-being of employees,
– Optimizing energy usage,
– Valuing employee knowledge, and experiences, recognizing their participation and contribution in business development, and providing an environment in which their full potential is flourished and their innovation is encouraged.
The management of Shahid Bahonar Copper Industries Co. has fully committed itself to the above-mentioned principles. Management and employees are dedicated to these principles in achieving the highest quality possible in our products, processes, facilities and business decisions.