The copper sections are varied due to their special usage, however they are mainly used to make flat wires which are applicable in elec trical transformers. They are also used to make copper screws and rivets which are applicable in electrical industries.
The copper and copper-alloy sections are offered in varied dimensions.
Round Rod: 2 to 80 mm
Square Rod: 4 to 30 mm
Hexagonal Section: 4 to 30 mm
|ISO||ASTM USA||DIN Germany||JIS Japan||BS England|
|TPC||Tough Pitch Copper||Cu-ETP||C11000||E Cu 58||C1100||C 101|
|DLP||Phosphorus-Deoxidized, Low Residual Phosphorus||Cu-LDP||C12000||SW-Cu||C1201||–|
|DHP||Phosphorus-Deoxidized, High Residual Phosphorus||Cu-DHP||C12200||SF-Cu||C1220||C 106|
|70B||Cartridge Brass, 70%||CuZn30||C26000||CuZn30||C2600||CZ 106|
|65B||Yellow Brass, 65%||CuZn35||C27000||CuZn36||C2700||CZ 107|
|63B||Yellow Brass, 63%||CuZn37||C27400||CuZn37||C2720||CZ 108|
|FCD||Free Cutting and Drawing||CuZn39Pb3||C38500||CuZn39Pb3||C3603||CZ 121|
|FB||Forging Brass||CuZn38Pb2||C37700||CuZn38Pb2||C3771||CZ 128|
|FB2||Forging Brass||CuZn40Pb2||C38000||CuZn40Pb2||–||CZ 122|
|FCR||Free Cutting and Riveting||CuZn36Pb3||C36000||CuZn36Pb3||C3601||CZ 124|
|FMR||Free Machining and Riveting||CuZn35Pb1||C34000||CuZn35Pb1.5||C3501||CZ 118|
|AMB||Aluminum Manganese Bronze||–||C67400||–||–||–|
We are proud to claim that CSP products are manufactured according to international standards. Our copper and copper-all oy sections are in compliance with the following standards.
- Copper semi-finished products according to DIN 1787.
- Round Rod of Copper and Wrought Copper Alloys; Extruded, Dimensions according to DIN 1782.
- Round Rod of Copper and Wrought Copper Alloys; Drawn, Dimensions according to DIN 1756.
- Wire of Copper and Wrought Copper Alloys; Drawn, Dimensions according to DIN 1757.
- Rectangular Bars of Copper and Wrought Copper Alloys; Drawn, with Sharp Edges Dimensions, Permissible Variations, Static Values accord ing to DIN 1759.
- Square Rod of Copper and Wrought Copper Alloys; Drawn, With Sharp Edges Dimensions according to DIN 1761.
- Hexagon Rod of Copper and Wrought Copper Alloys; Drawn, With Sharp Edges Dimensions according to DIN 1763.
- Wrought Copper Alloys Copper-Zinc Alloys (Brass), (Special brass); Composition according to DIN 17660.
- Wrought Copper and Copper Alloy Rod and Bar; Properties according to DIN 17672.
- Specification for Copper Rod, Bar, And Shapes Metric (Withdrawn 1994) according to ASTM B133M.
- Specification for Copper and Copper-Alloy Forging Rod, Bar, and Shapes according to ASTM B 124.
- Specification for Brass Wire according to ASTM B 134
- Specification for Free-Cutting Brass Rod, Bar, and Shapes for Use in Screw Machines [Metric] according to ASTM B 16M.
- Copper and copper alloy rods and bars according to JIS H 3259.